We are pleased to announce that the submission deadline for the 29th European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference – SFL on multiliteracies, professional discourse and education, to be held at the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, in Portugal, has been extended to February 6, 2019.
Thank you very much for sharing this information!
Hoping to see you all in Leiria!
We welcome papers from scholars and hands-on-professionals working within the following domains and/or areas of interest (but without being limited to):
- Semiotics and Literacy, Multimodality, Inter-modality, Multimodal Communication, Multilingualism, Body Language,
- Social Media, Technology Mediated Communication Interaction, Translation, Intercultural Communication,
- Clinical Communication, Professional Discourse, Management Discourse,
- Academic Discourse, Meta-Discourse, Disciplinary Discourse, Specialised Knowledge,
- Language Teaching and Learning, Learning Resources, Pedagogy and Curricula.
For further information, contact us: email@example.com.